Emma Sulkowicz is on the cover of this month’s New York Magazine and that is the coolest thing wow
DUUUUDE this is a huge fucking deal honestly
This what some of you guys missed when watching the Anaconda video by Nicki Minaj
And note that folks dont ever take the time to educate themselves. A 2 second Google search would solve problems but folks would rather whinge about how mean the marginalized group is being to them…
Why is the blame for romanticizing mental illness lodged at teenage girls documenting/trying to cope with their struggles with mental illness and not grown men who make movies about how medication is evil and schizophrenia is magic powers.
I’m just gonna reblog this every time I see it.
Sherry + Terry
I’m trying hard to live by Cat Principles.
1. I am glorious above all things
2. Eat when hungry, sleep when sleepy, play when bored
3. Affection is given and received on my terms and only mine
4. Show displeasure clearly.
6. Demand the things you want. If they aren’t given, demand them again, but louder this time.
7. If you are touched when you don’t want to be, say so. If they continue to touch you, make them bleed.
Ready for Halloween
In praise of Kate Bush by David Shrigley
"i was born in the wrong century," the girl sighs as she imagines a future where women have full ownership of their own bodies
Pleasantly surprised where this went